Thursday, October 14, 2010

A couple more new herd members...

Well one newbie, anyway, I hadn't shown off a full body shot of Meandering yet...


And here's a model I feel like I've been searching for all year (probably because I have...):



I put a whole mess of the new mold WEG SMs on preorder when they were first announced, then the dealer wrote me up saying the shipping had been delayed for several months and we cancelled the deal. Then when they were finally released I had NO MONEY to spend on them, and then when I finally got some money, it seemed like every dealer who actually had these guys in stock wanted $11 shipping UPS, or the ones that did ship Priority Mail didn't bother answering my emails. I finally found one who had some in stock, charged a reasonable shipping rate, AND answered emails! Yay! I've named him "Fords Gotta Gun" after another of my favorite Lost characters. :p

And wouldn't you know, we happened to visit the local dealer today who hasn't had new Breyers in like forever, and by God they had FOUR of these in stock! Oh, well, more for Meredith to paint...

Oh, and I have a whole mess of Sulser Saddlery brass hames sitting on my desk right now, courtesy TWMHC on eBay. Whatever could they be for, I wonder...?

No comments: