Sunday, September 13, 2009

More Bucc photos

A few of my halter winners and other models from around the show hall. If you see yours and would like credit or wish to have your photo removed, please let me know.

"I'm Your Huckleberry"- OF Breyer Flash #594. Shown as a grade pony gelding, he wins/Champs just about every time out.


Clockwise from lower left- "Autumn Miss Sally" Breyer G1 OP Morgan Mare #5038, third OF Morgans; "Captain Caveman" Breyer G3 Andalusian #5971, first OF Other Spanish, OF Champion Spanish Breeds; and "Pearlin' Jean" Breyer Shetland Pony #25, first OF British Ponies. (with "GW Hell on the Red" OF Breyer Irish Setter in the upper right. I don't remember if he placed...)


Faye Cohen/Vicki Keeling Arabian. I love this guy's expression.

A lovely H-R Arabian.


Morgen Haberman's stunning brindle Matriarch in fine harness (someday I hope to make a harness as nice as this...)

One thing I took away from this show is that I must get a Strapless to show in Performance. So elegant and versatile!

BF SR "Sprinkles" all decked out in Native American costume. I didn't like her much form the BF promo materials, so I turned down a couple of trade offers for pickups. Now I wish I'd accepted!


The winner (and rightly so) of the OF Harness class. Most impressive setup!


I was in love with both this CM Lone Star and his tack.


A full body shot of Lone Star. Hubba-hubba!

That's all for the Buccaneer Live photos, stay tuned for next time!

2 comments:

Braymere said...

Oh, I *think* the harness on Morgan's brindle Matriarch is one of mine! Thanks so much for the compliments. I was really pleased with the way that one turned out.

GWR said...

You're welcome! I forgot to ask Morgan who made it, but I thought it might one of yours. :)