Sunday, January 6, 2008

Week of January 6th, 2008

Last week was a good eBay week, with my "plain" barn halter selling as well as my Swarovski crystal foal halter(which is going to Australia!).

On to my latest projects! Since the peridot browband didn't sell I decided to go ahead and build a bridle with it. I was in the mood to do another bitless bridle for Wintersong, so I extended the ends a bit so it would fit the mold, and added some round stud spots. The reins are again braided DMC floss, this time I used the "straight colors" method. I think I like the look!

*EDIT 01/07/08 It has been sold! The link will now take you to the CM order pricelist for these, in case you were wanting one and missed out!*



I also finished another custom order, a dark brown Western Pleasure show bridle for the Zippo Pine Bar mold(shown here on "Wanderer", an "Impress Me Shannon" #1166 issue):



The bit is a RDLC "Texas Star" sterling silver bit, buckles are Rio Rondo, and the beads are from Hobby Lobby.

Stay tuned for next time!

No comments: