Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Week of January 29th

A few new projects, first up is the previously mentioned pink and white braided Lady Phase halter, now on eBay:




Next is a custom order for Kristi S., she wanted a braided halter for her Breyer Classic Duchess in a buckskin colorway, and gave me free rein as far as color. I chose electric blue with mahogany lace and silver hardware, and I love the result:




And last but certainly not least is a Weymouth bridle for the Breyer Keltec Salinero mold, a custom order for Jennifer A. She wanted a bridle like the one featured on my bridles pricelist, but with light blue crystals instead of light pink:




I am very pleased with the way it turned out, and because of this order I've found a new source for Swarovski crystals! She sells just about every color under the sun, and her prices are much better than Hobby Lobby's.

If you're interested in ordering a bridle or a halter like the ones pictured, you can click on any of the images above to go to the pricelists.

In the works is another braided halter, as well as a silver stock breed show halter with red Swarovski crystal embellishments!

Stay tuned!

No comments: