Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm on a roll...

Here's a sneak peek at my next eBay piece(still a WIP):



And a custom order that I actually finished last weekend, I just wanted the new owner to be the first one to see it(and to approve of it). ;) This is my latest harness, which would be harness number 8(9 if you count my first harness and the updated version I made from the first as two harnesses), a CM order for Joan in Massachusetts:





The new owner will be showing this on her Jazz Fusion at the New England Performance Challenge this weekend, and at Region X Regionals the weekend after. I wish her luck and lots of ribbons, and thank her for her order! :)

If anyone reading this is interested, my harness books are open for orders, as are my bridle books and collar bell books. See my vendor page at MH$P for more info:

No comments: